BankingHub is looking for you as a student writing talent!
Publish your first guest article on BankingHub.eu on the topic spectrum “Innovation & Digital” and win great prizes!
- 1st prize: iPad worth 500€
- 2nd prize: eBook Reader worth 250€
- 3rd prize: Bluetooth headphones from Sennheiser worth 150€
We’re interested in your view of the industry!
Find a topic aspect related to digital transformation in the financial services environment: from blurring industry boundaries to rapid innovation.
We look forward to financial services topics such as human-robot collaboration, new work concepts, agile working, smart matching, banking in the metaverse, smart AI advisors, cryptocurrencies or compact ecosystems, just to name a few examples. Digital transformation in the financial services environment is omnipresent!
So, have we piqued your interest?
Then join in and blow us away with your personal future topic for financial services.
The future of banking
BankingHub writing contest
We look forward to your guest article!
You can submit your article for our writing contest here:
*Rules of participation for the writing contest
- All students at a university, including universities of applied sciences, are eligible to participate.
- The submitted text (in German or English) must have been written independently and must not have been published – this must remain the case at least until the winners have been announced.
- By submitting your article, you agree that we may publish it on the BankingHub within the framework of our writing competition free of charge and stating your real name.
- Incomplete or non-compliant entries will not be considered. No justification will be given regarding submissions that are not selected. The judges’ decision shall be final.
- Our zeb group colleagues are excluded from participation.
- Our internal jury shall select the winners.
- The article should have 800 to 1,500 words.
- Please upload your article as a Word document. You can upload additional graphics as a PPT file / in PNG or JPG format.
- Please submit a photo of yourself that we can use for your author profile on the BankingHub (a passport-size photo is ideal). We will then adapt your picture to our author profile format.