LISTEN TO AUDIO VERSION:
Win great prizes!
In addition to being published on the BankingHub, you can win the following prizes:
- 1st prize: iPad worth €500
- 2nd prize: mini drone worth €250
- 3rd prize: Avocadostore voucher worth €150
Sustainability in the financial industry
We are interested in your view on sustainability in financial services!
Find a topic on sustainability in banking (e.g. current ESG trends or the implementation of sustainability goals, just to name a few examples). The megatrend of sustainability affects all facets of life and has a massive impact on banking.
We are looking forward to your creative entry. The format is up to you: be it a classic article, an ESG rap, a short video …
Submit your creative entry
Take part and convince us with your entry on sustainability in banking!
*By submitting your entry you agree to the rules of participation listed below.
Closing date: February 28, 2023
General rules of participation
- All students at a university, including universities of applied sciences, are eligible to participate.
- The submitted entry (in German or English) must have been written independently and must not have been published – this must remain the case at least until the winners have been announced.
- By submitting your entry, you agree that we may publish it on the BankingHub within the framework of our creative competition free of charge and stating your real name.
- Incomplete or non-compliant entries will not be considered. No justification will be given regarding submissions that are not selected. The judges’ decision shall be final.
- Our zeb group colleagues are excluded from participation.
- Our internal jury shall select the winners.
- You can upload graphics as a PPT, JPEG or PNG file.
- An article should comprise between 800 and 1,500 words and be uploaded as a Word document.
- For video and audio entries you will find a corresponding field in the form.
- Please submit a photo of yourself that we can use for your author profile on the BankingHub (a passport-size photo is ideal). We will then adapt your picture to our author profile format.
The future of banking
Winner of our May 2022 student writing competition
„Blockchain – the Future of Banking“
„The Role of NFTs in Metaverse Banking“